Friday 29 January 2021

Amazon Echo Show Hidden Features, Alexa Hidden Features - Top 10 List Shows

Amazon Echo Show Hidden Features | Alexa Hidden Features - Top 10 List

Amazon Echo Show Hidden Features, Alexa Hidden Features
Best Hidden Alexa Voice Assistant & Echo Show Features. Including several Hidden Features, Tips, and Tricks for your Amazon Echo Show! 

This article Includes the Best Hidden Features for the Alexa Voice Assistant.

Access YouTube & watch Videos

- Say alexa “open youtube.com”

Take me Home Command

- Say alexa “take me home”

Selfie Take Photo

- Say alexa to take photo

Comedy Movies

- Say alexa “show me comedy movies”

- Say alexa “show me free movies available on amazon prime”

- Say alexa “tell me about the (movie name) details”

How we can play different Games, funny games, memory games

- Say alexa “lets play game”

Jokes

- Say alexa “tell me a Joke”

Solves Math’s Problems

- Say alexa “10 times 10”

Persons Details

- Say Echo “How old is akshay kumar”

Customize Wake word to Activate Device

Setting -> Device option -> wake word tab -> select ECHO or any other

Cooking & Recipes Can be Saved

- Say alexa “how do I make burger”



 Alexa - 8" HD screen with stereo sound

 ₹ 8,999

Echo Show - Premium sound and a vibrant 10.1" HD

 ₹ 22,999

Echo Dot (3rd Gen) Combo with Wipro 9W LED Smart Color Bulb

 ₹ 3,599


Read More articles...

How to set up Amazon Echo Dot for Home

All-new Echo Dot (4th Gen), Next generation smart speaker
All-new Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart speaker with Alexa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all about friendly conversation here at small review. I would love to hear your thoughts. Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comment here.
Thank you, Cool Tech Gadgets Team

close